The park will be closed to the public from 12 noon Friday through 12 noon Sunday, allowing camping everywhere throughout the park. Electric &/or water available in some areas. Acres of grass with an abundance of mature shade trees and large lake. Some picnic tables available.
RV or Trailer (used for camping) Sites
- Sites are available on first-come, first-served
- There are two areas within the park with electric &/or water hook-up sites: Rally Central Loop (RC) and the Amelia Earhart Earthwork Loop (AEE)
- Some RC sites will be reserved for Rally/Vendor/Special Needs usage
- No car/truck parking or usage past set up & departure permitted for RC sites
- AEE sites are pull through, RC sites are not pull through
- Off site RV camping available at the Lewis and Clark State Park, about 6 miles away on US 45 / 273 in Missouri.
Not Camping at the rally? We have negotiated special rally rates and blocked rooms for the Rally Weekend at two of the best motels in Atchison.
The "nicest" hotel in town. Directly across the street from where the Bike Show will be held, within walking distance of all the best restaurants and shopping in town. Their pool is a "salt water" pool. Be sure to mention the KC BMW Motorcycle Club or Land of Oz Rally when making reservations to enjoy our negotiated rate of $117.00.
401 Main St
Atchison, Kansas 66002
Some say it is haunted! 2 miles from the Rally Site, and it is pet friendly! Be sure to mention the KC BMW Motorcycle Club or Land of Oz Rally when making reservations to enjoy our negotiated rate of $84.00500 US Highway 73